Outstanding rates reminders
Ratepayers are reminded that the rates notice due date has passed.
Reminders for outstanding amounts are issued via post, email and SMS.
Keep your details up to date to ensure you receive timely reminders.
Council would also like to remind ratepayers of the variety of payment options available, including:
- Online: via Self Service Portal on Council’s website
- BPAY: via your financial institution
- In Person: at Council Offices or Australia Post
- Mail: cheques or money order made payable to Gladstone Regional Council
- Direct debit: Monthly and lump sum options (please contact Council to arrange)
- Deductions: Regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. Contact Centrelink and quote Council’s Centrepay reference number 555076313K.
Council also offers rate instalment plans with options to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Applications to participate in the instalment scheme can be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.gladstone.qld.gov.au/rates-payment-options for further information on instalments or contact Council on 4970 0700.
If a ratepayer is experiencing financial hardship, please call Council on 4970 0700 or visit the Rates section on Council’s website (www.gladstone.qld.gov.au/rates).