Community Services Directory
Join or update your listing
You can list your eligible not-for-profit community group in our directory for free by completing the online form. Once approved and processed, your listing will be published.
For almost 40 years, Council has provided a Community Services Directory to help local community groups, government services, sporting clubs and not-for-profit organisations in the Gladstone Region.
Gladstone Regional Council's Community and Neighbourhood Centre ensures the Community Services Directory remains an accurate account of community groups, government services and not-for-profit organisations in the Gladstone Region.
The Community and Neighbourhood Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8.15am to 5pm, excluding public holidays.
(07) 4976 6300
Ngallil Building, Philip Street Communities and Families Precinct, 1 Pengelly Street, Gladstone
PO Box 29, Gladstone, QLD, 4680
The information placed on this website is the property of Gladstone Regional Council. Information may be downloaded, displayed, printed and copied in an unaltered form only. It is not to be distributed or used for commercial purposes without the written consent of the Chief Executive Officer of Gladstone Regional Council. Unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights in respect to the website content, are reserved.
The Community Services Directory (“the Directory”) is a community database facilitated by the Gladstone Regional Council.
The information listed within the Directory is contributed by Community Organisations. Council takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained within the Directory and any reliance on information contained within the Directory is at your sole risk.
Community Organisations can register their details on the database by completing the online form. Registration is free of charge and is open to Community Organisations fitting the following eligibility criteria:
- Not-for-profit Sporting Organisations and Sporting/Fitness Groups;
- Not-for-profit Boards, Authorities, Political and Professional Groups;
- Not-for-profit Service Clubs, Lodges, Groups and Associations;
- Not-for-profit special interest and recreation Clubs, Associations and Societies;
- Crisis and Emergency Support Services;
- Emergency Services;
- Not-for-profit Support Groups;
- Indigenous Support Services;
- Community Support Services and Health Services (including Mental health, Health services, Support groups, Substance addiction, Youth, Senior and Parenting);
- Housing and Accommodation Support Services;
- Employment and disability support services;
- Government Financial and Legal Advocacy Services (including Justices of the Peace);
- Child Care providers, including kindergartens;
- Playgroups/Parent Groups;
- Child protection;
- Educational institutions; and
- Multicultural groups.
Community Services Directory
Gladstone Regional Council
Connect. Innovate. Diversify.
Get in Touch
(07) 4970 0700
8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
PO Box 29, Gladstone Qld 4680
101 Goondoon Street, Gladstone Qld 4680
3 Don Cameron Drive, Calliope Qld 4680
41 Blomfield Street, Miriam Vale Qld 4677
Cnr Wyndham & Hayes Avenues, Boyne Island Qld 4680
Rural Transaction Centres
71 Springs Road, Agnes Water Qld 4677
47 Raglan Street, Mount Larcom Qld 4695
Gladstone Regional Council would like to acknowledge the Bailai, the Gurang, the Gooreng Gooreng and the Taribelang Bunda people who are the traditional custodians of this land. Gladstone Regional Council would also like to pay respect to Elders both past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to other Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Learn more about Council's Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).