This fun family day is a must for visitors and locals alike. With fresh and cooked seafood of all varieties available, live music, refreshments and activities for the kids. Free - no bookings required
With a spotlight on all varieties of seafood, this event will provide people of all ages the opportunity to engage in the carnival type atmosphere of the Village. With live music, numerous displays, children’s entertainment, prawn eating competition, crab races, bars and an array of seafood prepared in a multitude of various ways, this event really will offer something for both the young and the young at heart.
When: 10am-10pm, Saturday 16 April 2022
Location: B2G Village, O’Connell Wharf
With so much happening around Gladstone, a free shuttle bus service will operate between peak times over the Easter long weekend thanks to Avis.
The service will run between the Gladstone CBD, Gladstone Harbour Festival, Gladstone Yacht Club and the B2G Village.
Shuttle bus times:
- Thursday 14 April – 6pm – 10pm
- Friday 15 April – 10am – 10pm
- Saturday 16 April – 10am – 10pm
- Sunday 17 April- 10am – 10pm
Shuttle bus pick-up and drop-off locations:
- Gladstone PCYC, 53 Yarroon St, Gladstone Central
- Gladstone Regional Council car park – 70 Central Lane, Gladstone Central
- B2G Village/Gladstone Yacht Club, 1 Goondoon Street, Gladstone
- Gladstone Harbour Festival, Marina Parklands, 98 Bryan Jordan Drive, Gladstone