Gladstone Region Mayor Matt Burnett has launched the Gladstone Region Drought Appeal to provide much needed support to the region's primary producers. Current balance of $13,032 (as at 14 Jan 2020)
The Gladstone region was drought declared on 1 May 2019 by the Queensland Government, following a substantial decline in rainfall. Drought conditions have affected many of our rural landowners with some properties not experiencing significant rainfall for over two years.
Gladstone Regional Council together with the Salvation Army have launched the Gladstone Region Drought Appeal to provide support to our region’s primary producers.
All funds raised will be distributed to local primary producers in the Gladstone Region through the Salvation Army.
There are several ways you can donate to the Gladstone Region Drought Appeal:
Salvation Army’s website
- Select the donation amount
- Enter contact details
- In the Reference section, type Gladstone Regional Council Support a Local Queenslander.
Any Westpac Bank Branch
- Deposit details:
- BSB 032006
- Account No.: 810633
- Account Name: The Salvation Army Red Shield Appeal
- Reference #: GRC Drought Appeal
- Make a donation at one of our events: