A connectivity route between Agnes Water and south eastern communities in the Gladstone Region has been identified by the community to assist with improving access in the southern part of the region.
The community has also highlighted potential economic growth that could be derived from this route. Five possible road alignments have been identified and Council would like to hear from the community regarding the viability of this project.
Residents will have opportunities to provide their input in person on 18 January, 28 January, 30 January, 8 February and 9 February.
Alternatively, residents can vote on their preferred option and provide feedback via a survey on Council’s ‘Conversations’ online engagement platform anytime up until 10 February.
Upcoming community engagement sessions will be held at the following locations:
- Agnes Water ‘Conversations with Council’ at Tom Jeffrey Park, 3pm-5pm on 18 January
- Agnes Water community meeting at Agnes Water Community Centre, 5.30pm-7pm on 28 January
- Baffle Creek community meeting at Baffle Creek Community Centre, 5.30pm-7pm on 30 January
- Baffle Creek at Baffle Creek Community Markets, 8am-midday on 8 February
- Agnes Water Rotary Markets at SES Grounds, Captain Cook Drive, 8am-midday on 9 February.
Visit conversations.gladstone.qld.gov.au and click on Agnes Water to Baffle Creek Link Road Community Engagement section to have your say.