Discover the secrets of Gladstone Regions parks after dark! Come and join local experts for a fun and informative evening while reducing the number of Cane Toads in our waterways and parks.
The Toad Buster season officially opened on Tuesday 10 December 2019 at Reg Tanna Park Gladstone.
Full training, bags, latex gloves, safety glasses and counters are provided.
Please wear closed in shoes, long sleeved shirt, long pants, insect repellent and bring a water bottle and torch (heal torch is preferred) and a sense of adventure.
All participants under the age of 15 must be supervised.
Join us from December 2019 to March 2020 this season at a park near you. Sessions run 6pm to 8pm.
- 17 December - Tom Jeffery Park, Agnes Water
- 7 January - Tondoon Botanic Gardens, Gladstone
- 14 January - Canoe Point Wetlands, Tannum Sands
- 21 January - Reg Tanna Park, Gladstone
- 28 January - Tondoon Botanic Gardens, Gladstone
- 4 February - Hazelbrook Park, Calliope
- 11 February - Beaumont Park, Gladstone
- 18 February - Canoe Point Wetlands, Tannum Sands
- 25 February - Hazelbrook Park, Calliope
- 3 March - Tondoon Botanic Gardens, Gladstone
- 10 March - Reg Tanna Park, Gladstone
For more information visit Conservation Volunteers Australia.
Contact: Linda 4972 4969 or email