Gladstone Regional Council proudly presents the annual Festival of Summer from 8-12 January 2024. The week-long program of events is designed for young people aged 11–17 years.
Activities on offer include:
- Beach days in Agnes Water and Seventeen Seventy.
- Exclusive guided tours to the stunning Lady Musgrave Island.
- Workshops in clay and candle making.
- Workshops finessing aerial silks, trapeze and circus skills.
- Modelling bootcamps.
- Cupcake baking and makeup classes.
- Handmade jewellery workshops.
- Outdoor adrenaline activities and so much more!
The week-long festival will conclude with SOUNDS Music Festival at the Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre, 5pm-9pm, Friday 12 January exclusive to 13-17 year olds. This event creates a secure and safe space for young people to enjoy live music.
Enjoy a range of activities, live music and tasty food options while singing your heart out to the beat of some summer tunes by headline act Nana’s Pie, DJ DYZZL and local muso – Mackenzie Dennis all while enjoying the festival vibes.
To book tickets and find out more about what the 2024 Festival of Summer has to offer, visit: www.gladstoneentertainment.com/fos
Various times, 8-12 January, 2024
Throughout the Gladstone Region
Cost - Free
Bookings - Bookings required