The Biondello Bolt is Gladstone’s newest challenge, a trail run up Gladstone’s highest peak - Mount Biondello. With three challenges to enter there is something for everyone.
Tickets now on sale for Gladstone’s only mountain race – Biondello Bolt - Wednesday 18 September 2019
- Council festival to celebrate and encourage healthy, active lifestyles - Monday 19 August 2019
There are three categories in the Biondello Bolt:
- Individual Competitive Challenge (7km) $25 per ticket
- Team Challenge - 4 people per team 12 years+ (3.5km) $60 per ticket ($15 per person)
- Family Challenge - 2 adults and up to 3 children (3.5km) $50 per ticket ($10 per person)
All tickets include an event shirt for each participant which can be collected from the registration desk on the day of the event.
The Individual Competitive Challenge will begin at 7:00am, Team Challenge beginning at 7:40am and the Family Challenge beginning at 8:10am.
All participants will need to sign in at the registration desk prior to their race to receive their shirts and wrist bands (family and team category) or bibs (individual challenge category). The registration desk will be open from 6:15am on the day of the event.
There will be great prizes to be won including:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes for the
- Female Individual Competitive Challenge
- Male Individual Competitive Challenge
- Team Challenge
- Lucky door prizes for the Family Challenge