Launching in October, Gladstone Regional Council will host its inaugural Sport and Active Living Festival to celebrate and support sport and active living within the Gladstone Region. 13-20 October
The Sport and Active Living Festival will run from Sunday, 13 October to Sunday, 20 October and incorporate many different activities community members can be involved in.
- Sunday 13 October - Free Event Launch
- Location: Memorial Park, Gladstone (9am - 1pm)
- Monday 14 October to Thursday 17 October - Come and Try Sessions
- Location: Various recreation groups across the region
- Friday 18 October - Sport and Active Living Expo
- Location: Kev Broome Stadium, Memorial Park (Gladstone Basketball Stadium (5pm - 7pm)
- Saturday 19 October - Club Development Workshops
- Location: Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre
- Sunday 20 October - Biondello Bolt (trail run up Mount Biondello, the highest peak in Gladstone)
- Location: Starting at the Tondoon Botanic Gardens)
The 2019 Biondello Bolt would not be possible without event collaboration with Road Runners Gladstone and sponsorship from Everything Uniform, CQ Radio 4CC & 4RO and the Gladstone PCYC.