Gladstone Regional Council’s free New Year’s Eve Party returns! We are spending the last sunset of 2023 by the water to bring in the new year. 5pm-midnight, Sunday 31 December
Celebrate the New Year with family and friends at Gladstone’s FREE Community NYE celebration. Enjoy dinner, drinks, and entertainment at the beautiful Gladstone Marina Stage Area. Relax and enjoy the sounds of Beccy and the Jets supported by local musicians.
Pack a picnic or support local by purchasing food and drinks from the onsite food vendors. Bar facilities will be operating at this event as well as mini golf that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
NYE is a licensed family-friendly event, therefore all attendees under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. NYE is licensed and open to all ages, with over 18’s being wristbanded, once ID has been provided at the bar. Please note the event is STRICTLY NO BYO.
Please contact the Community Events team for any additional information or enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 4972 2822.
- Spectacular fireworks at 8pm and midnight.
- Gates open 5pm, 31 December.
- Free - no bookings required
- Limited tables and chairs provided (First in first served basis)
- Access to food vendors and licensed bar
- Free Mini Golf
Upon Entry: Gates open at 5pm, and security will be conducting bag checks.
- Headline Act- Beccy and the Jets supported by local artists: John Eade, Callan Reah, Kahn Goodluck, Jacinta Bradley, and Mackenzie May.
- Free Mini Golf will be available for the whole family
- Fireworks: 8pm & Midnight
Food and Drinks
- No BYO alcohol
- No BYO drinks
- No Glass
- Food vendors, canteens, and bar will operate on-site
Food options available:
- Dutch Poffertjes
- Dutchie's SuperWhip
- German Sausage Wagon
- Hughesy Que
- Hungary Aussie
- Indo Food
- Jackielous's Kebabs
- Jolly Bears Foods
- Lemonade and Churros
- Miss Bubble Tea
- RiRi's Food Van
- The Bundy Burger Company
- Truck N Yum
- We R Woodfire Pizza
- Wild Street Taste
- Don’t drink and drive
- Public transport will be available
- Organise a designated driver
- I.D will be required to purchase liquor
- People who are unduly intoxicated will not be served alcohol
- Bags and eskies may be searched or restricted
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Water will be freely available
- Food and snacks will be available
Parking is available in carparks around the event site.
Conditions of Entry
No animals are allowed in the venue. Service dogs are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Can I bring a picnic rug?
Yes. Picnic rugs/blankets are permitted at the event.
Can I bring fold-up chairs?
Yes. Fold-up chairs are permitted at the event.
Do you have First Aid facilities?
Yes. First Aid will be located inside the venue, in both the priority and general admission sections.
Where can I go to collect lost property?
Please see staff at the gate entrances for all lost property. Lost property will be retained at the GECC for 48hrs after the event.
Can I smoke inside the venue?
No. Smoking is not permitted in the event site, please exit the site if you wish to smoke.
Council's Community Events Calendar is provided for non-profit and community groups to advertise upcoming events: