Pay, Apply and Report - Online Services
Terms and Conditions of use - Online Services
The ePathway Online Tool ("the Facility") is a free service provided by Gladstone Regional Council ("the Council") to you ("the user") subject to the conditions of use as set out below ("the Conditions") being accepted by you.
By entering the details requested and selecting the "Next" button OR proceeding you are agreeing to be bound by Council's Terms and Conditions of Use of this facility, in consideration of Council providing you with access to the Facility, you agree to be bound by the Conditions governing the use of the Facility.
The User, by using the Facility agrees to be bound as follows:
- The User warrants that details provided by them to access the Facility are true and correct
- The User understands that:
- These Conditions apply to the User's use of the Facility including the use by the User of any information provided or supplied to the User through the Facility;
- The contents of the Facility (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by the laws of Australia (and other countries through international treaties) and may only be used by the User for their personal use and not be published by the User in any public forum, blog, website or publication without the express approval of Council;
- Council grants the User a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this Facility in the User's web browser (and in any cache file produced by their web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content only. Council reserves all other intellectual property rights;
- Any links to third party websites or software in the sites made accessible by the Facility are provided solely as a convenience to the User and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be in jurisdictions outside Australia and subject to licence or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should the User decide to access any of the third-party sites, the User does so entirely at their own risk and Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from the User accessing those sites;
- The information supplied in the Facility is extracted from Council's records however, User's making decisions based on the information supplied in the Facility will not be able to rely on the information supplied for the purposes of determining whether any particular facts or circumstances exist;
- Some of the information provided in the Facility is to assist the User in tracking the progress of development applications. The tracking information provided by the Facility seeks to represent key milestones in the development application process and is not a detailed history. User's using this information for property purchasing decisions should not rely on the information contained in this Facility. Users wishing to use the information for this purpose should seek confirmation of the information in detail by contacting Council (via either, phone or in writing) in order to obtain a written response from Council;
- Information on development applications and development approvals is provided pursuant to section 3.2.8 of the Integrated Planning Act 1997 (for information prior to 18 December 2009) and under Section 728 of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 (for information after 17 December 2009).
- The Council:
a) reserves the right to terminate the User's registration for accessing the Facility at any time; and
- The User further understands that:
- To the fullest extent allowed by law:
- neither Council nor any of its officers, employees or agents will be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information supplied in the Facility;
- Council does not warrant anything about the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information supplied in the Facility; and
- Council and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any claims in respect of any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information supplied in the Facility.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law: