Coronavirus Update: With the support of our sponsors and event partners we have postponed this event until later in the year.
We have tentatively booked Sunday October 25th 2020 for the event but may have to push out further dependent on the evolving situation.
Tickets will remain on sale at earlybird pricing. All tickets purchased for participation in the event and/or raffle will remain valid, however please contact us if you have any concerns.
Thank you for your continued support throughout this time.