- Cotton St, Barney Point
- Description of Works
• These road works follow completion of water main replacement works in the area and are scheduled as part of Council’s 2022/23 capital works program.
• Works will provide improvements to sections of the road, kerb and channel.
• Traffic control will be in place during works with some access disruptions at times for residents and businesses.
- 27 August 2022
- 15 December 2023
- More information
UPCOMING PLANNED WORK
- Mon 12 Dec - The full width of Cotton St shall receive a new road seal.
- Tues 13 Dec - Asphalt applied.
- Council requires your support to ensure planned activities are completed to timeframe.
- No on-street parking from 7am to 4pm on Monday and Tuesday.
- At times, local traffic delays may be encountered if seeking to enter or exit properties.
- Some vibration, dust and machinery noise associated with work
- At times, there will be traffic disruptions and footpath restrictions
- Please observe signage and directions during works.