- Chainage 540, Ferry Road, Rosedale
- Description of Works
Removal and replacement of existing culvert structure.
The existing ageing culvert has been identified for replacement, with this project aiming to provide a safer culvert structure, future-protecting this asset against erosion and environmental damage and reducing the frequency of future maintenance.
• Establishment of a temporary side-track for traffic while work is in progress.
• Some tree removal in the work area.
• Excavate road and remove and replace culvert and head walls.
• Reinstate and reseal road and apply shotcrete.
• Remove temporary alternate route and replace all road signage.
- 4 July 2022
- 9 December 2022
- More information
Planned works forecast
In the next few weeks, weather permitting, work will include:
- Complete bitumen seal
- Commence removal of side access track
- Rock installation on the west side of the road
- Line-marking and road signage
- Works between Monday to Friday, 7am-6pm.
- Temporary, single lane side-track to be established around the work zone.
- Temporary traffic control will be installed.
- Noise, vibration and dust can be expected from the project site.
- At times, machinery operating in the area.
- If near the area, please be mindful of your safety and obey signage.