- Thomson Street, Agnes Water
- Description of Works
Stage 1: (August 2021) - Complete. Some impacts to adjacent properties over several days.
Surveying, location survey, minor ground vegetation removal (by Council) and high-storey vegetation clearing around power lines (Council-appointed contractor). Some limited geotechnical investigation may also occur in this period.
Stage 2: (September - mid-October 2021): significant impacts to adjacent properties over several weeks.
Excavation and transport of new road materials, asphalt seal of the road, drainage repairs and improvements.
- August 2021
- 30 November 2021
- More information
- All works are forecast to occur between Monday to Friday, 7am-5pm.
- Noise, vibration and dust can be expected from the project site. Water trucks will be used regularly for dust suppression as required.
- While all practical efforts will be made to limit temporary closures, some limited disruption to access will be unavoidable.
- Likelihood, at times, of property access disruptions for residents as no other entry and exit alternatives to Thomson St.
- Some access disruptions of up to 10 mins may be experienced entering and exiting Thomson St while a portion of works is completed and made safe for vehicles to travel through the work area.