- Goondoon Street, Gladstone (between Tank and Herbert Streets)
- Description of Works
- Removal and replacement of road pavement, median strip and footpaths on both sides of Goondoon Street between Tank and Herbert Streets.
- Sunday 21 June 2020
- Early September 2020
- More information
Goondoon Street upgrades havemoved to the Shopping Centre side between Tank and Herbert Streets and are expected to last three - four weeks.
- Businesses will still be accessible during the work
- Works are generally scheduled to be carried out between 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday although some activities with direct impacts may be undertaken outside of business hours
- The taxi rank (originally located on the corner of Goondoon and Tank Streets) will be temporarily located on the Shopping Centre of Herbert Street near the Gladstone Square Shopping Centre driveway until works are completed
- Signage is in place to advise the location of the taxi rank
The project will include road, footpath and underground infrastructure upgrades to provide long-term improvements to community assets.
Please use caution and follow any safety signage in the area for your own safety and the safety of workers. Council apologise for any inconvenience.
This $1.28million project is jointly funded by the Australian Government's Roads to Recovery program contributing $750,000.