Council has over 200 different occupations across a range of diverse areas. Choosing to work with Gladstone Regional Council offers employees the opportunity to have the perfect work and life balance and live the dream lifestyle in our beautiful region.
The Gladstone Region enjoys all the benefits you would expect of a rapidly growing industrial powerhouse without sacrificing its natural beauty.
Gladstone City serves as a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Heron Island, and is situated on one of Australia's largest and safest harbours, making it ideal for water recreation. Sprawling parklands and a stunning marina are prominent elements in Gladstone's enviable lifestyle, along with award-winning restaurants and modern shopping facilities.
The Region boasts beautiful beaches, lush forest, historic towns and areas of important environmental significance, and its relaxed, tropical atmosphere makes the Gladstone Region a special place to live.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nine day fortnight (in applicable areas)
- Generous annual leave
- 15 days Personal Leave (i.e. sick, carers leave)
- Long service leave
- 12% Employer contribution superannuation
- Professional development
- Study and assistance programs for career development
- Career advancement and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Active Social Clubs
- Comprehensive Corporate Orientation program
- Healthy Active Workplace (i.e. quit smoking assistance)
- Corporate and field uniforms provided
- Free carparking