Gladstone Regional Council's Communications & Marketing section operates between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday and is available to the media for enquiries or to seek interviews with Councillors and key staff on Council-related issues or initiatives.
While staff endeavour to ensure media enquiries are answered promptly and well within in our customer service standards, there are times (such as meeting days and the like) where some delays may be experienced. In the event of this arising, Communications & Marketing staff will contact you to discuss the progress of your request.
If you are employed by a media organisation and would like to join Council's "Media Contact" email list, please email email@example.com with your name, your organisation, phone contact and email address and you will be added to the list.
There are a number of ways to stay informed on Council's projects, events and activities.
Contact Council's Communications & Marketing section for media enquiries on (07) 4977 6513.
- Get the latest news with Council's Facebook page or find out what's happening at Council's facilities through their various Facebook pages.
- Keep updated on the go with Council's Twitter page.
- Watch the latest videos on Council's YouTube channel.
eConnect email newsletter
- View and subscribe to Council's eConnect newsletter
Council Connection newsletter
- Read the Council Connection newsletter, delivered to households bi-monthly
- View the various Council engagement options
- Fact sheet provides information on how to use Council's logo correctly