Gladstone Regional Council operates Rural Transaction Centres at Mt Larcom and Agnes Water.
Mt Larcom Rural Transaction Centre
47 Raglan Street, Mt Larcom (PO Box 29, Gladstone Q 4680)
Open Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm; and Saturday from 9.00am to 12 noon.
Phone: (07) 4975 1205 Fax: 4975 1437 Send an email: email@example.com
Council cashiers close at 4.45pm Monday to Friday and do not operate on Saturday.
The Mt. Larcom Rural Transaction Centre provides a range of services for residents and visitors including:
- Gladstone Regional Council services (Mon - Fri only)
- Library service including free internet access and children's activities (Mon - Sat)
- Australia Post agency (Mon - Sat)
- Department of Communities
- Bookings for the Mt. Larcom Hall