You are invited to Have Your Say on any items listed on this page but please be advised by doing so, you authorise Gladstone Regional Council, its staff and authorised consultants and contractors to use the information for the purpose as outlined or implied. Your personal details or any information that reveals your identity will not be given to external sources. Your comments, however, may be used in the compilation of reports for which you provided the information.
Housing & Accommodation Choice Survey
Council is seeking your ideas and comments on the types of housing and accommodation you would like to see approved in the future. Feedback will be used to assist Council to determine future needs based on community feedback and guide future development policies. Residents interested in learning the outcomes of the survey can provide Council with their contact details.
Hard copy surveys are also available from Council's administration centres and libraries.
AMENDMENT TO LOCAL LAW No.2 Local Government Act 2009
- Gladstone Regional Council (“Council”) has proposed to make Animal Management (Amendment) Subordinate Local Law (No.1) 2015 ( the ‘proposed subordinate local law”).
- Local Law No.2 (Animal Management) 2011 authorises the making of the proposed subordinate local law.
- The proposed subordinate local law amends Subordinate Local Law No.2 (Animal Management) 2011.
- The purpose and general effect of the proposed subordinate local law is to identify, as a minimum standard for the keeping of animals, and in particular dogs, a requirement for the registration of the dog in the circumstances required under the Animal Management (Cats and Dogs) Act 2008.
- Written submissions by any person in support of, or objecting to, the proposed subordinate local law are invited for a 21 day period, commencing 26 March, 2015 and ending on 17 April, 2015 (the “consultation period”). For a copy of the proposed subordinate local law ammendment Click Here
- During the consultation period Council will make available for inspection and collection copies of the proposed subordinate local law at the following Council offices:
- Public Office: 101 Goondoon Street, Gladstone;
- Calliope Officer- 5 Don Cameron Drive, Calliope;Boyne Tannum Community Centre, Hayes Avenue, Boyne Island; or
- Miriam Vale Office, 36 Roe Street, Miriam Vale.
- Written Submissions must be received on or before 17 April, 2015 stating:
(a) The grounds of the submission; and
(b) The facts and circumstances relied on in support of the grounds
Those submissions can be made by email using email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed as follows:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Gladstone Regional Council
PO Box 29
Gladstone, QLD 4680