Volunteers are an essential and valuable resource towards the successful operation of a not-for-profit organisation. It is therefore imperative an organisation effectively manages volunteering to ensure sustainability.
This resource is aimed to assist all Sport & Recreation clubs in this task by providing information on:
- Recruiting, rewarding and retaining volunteers;
- Screening processes;
- Volunteer descriptions and their roles, plus more more.
A range of handy sample templates are available to download below:
- Volunteer Management Workbook
- Volunteer Management Policy
- Volunteer Management Plan
- Volunteer Induction Checklist
- Committee Code of Ethics
- Volunteer Agreement
- Child Protection Risk Management Strategy
- Position Descriptions
- Policies Manual
A limited number of CD's containing all of the above resources is available to Sport and Recreation organisations in the Gladstone Region by contacting Council's Sport & Recreation Section on 4976 6300.