The Calliope Community Centre is located on the western side of Council's Calliope Administration Building on Don Cameron Drive, Calliope.
Calliope Community Centre Function Room
The Calliope Community Centre Function Room is a large conference/reception room catering for 120 people with a polished timber floor and air conditioning. There is a large heat and serve kitchen and bar facility, both with servery opening into the conference/reception room. The room is also equipped with a permanent projector screen for hirer's use (projector not supplied).
Table and chair trolleys are provided for your convenience, but tea towels and washing up liquid are not supplied.
Access to the toilet facilities, including a parents' room and disabled toilets, are located centrally in this room.
The kitchen is equipped with the following, with the use of crockery/cutlery attracting an additional hire fee:
- Crockery/cutlery, cooking equipment, utensils and serving tools (See full list of crockery/cutlery)
- Commercial dishwasher
- Urn (portable)
- Stove (four burner upright)
- Baine marie
- Glass front cold room (shared with bar)
The bar is equipped with the following, with the use of bar equipment attracting an additional hire fee:
- Glass washer
- Bar equipment (See full list of bar equipment)
- Glass front cold room (shared with kitchen)
- 20 tables round (1.5m - seats 8)
- 5 rectangular tables (1.8m x 0.75m)
- 120 banquet chairs (silver with blue upholstery)
The following equipment is available but must be requested at the time of lodging the Hall Hire Agreement Form.
- Mobile whiteboard (markers/erasers not supplied)
|Conditions of Hire||Download|
|Hire Agreement Form||Download|
|Hire Amendment Form||Download|
|Regular Hirer Form||Download|
|Hirer Responsibilities Information Sheet||Download|
|Facilities & Equipment Information Sheet||Download|
|Caterer/Bar Staff Responsibilities Information Sheet||Download|
|Casual User Public Liability Insurance Form||Download|
|Refund of Bond Form||Download|