Council has adopted a pricing policy for water and sewerage charges.
All residents across the Gladstone Region will pay the same price for access to water and sewerage services as a result of a decision made by Gladstone Regional Council on January 19. The changes will be phased in over a 10 year period.
- Bororen Residents to Receive Potable Water Supply Media Release
- Gladstone Regional Council Officer Report 19 January 2009 - Bororen Water Supply Scheme
- EHA Report - Initial Investigations - 11 Nov 2009
- EHA Report - Bore Condition Investigations - 9 Dec 2009
- EHA Report - Test Pumping & Preliminary Aquifer Performance Assessment - 18 Dec 2009
- MWH Report - Bororen WTP Options Evaluation Report - 26 Nov 2009
- Note to Residents - 19 Jan 2010