Agnes Water Community Centre is a large modern community hall located within the Agnes Water Community Complex at 71 Springs Road, Agnes Water.
The hall has polished timber flooring, and large extraction fans. There is a large heat and serve kitchen as well as a bar facility with severy opening into the room. There is also a large stage and adjoining dressing room/production area for your convenience. There is also a separate meeting room contained within the hall.
Access to the toilet facilities, including a parents' room and disabled toilets, is located centrally in the room.
Table and chair trolleys are provided for your convenience, but tea towels and washing up liquid are not supplied.
The kitchen is equipped with the following, with the use of crockery/cutlery attracting an additional hire fee:
- Crockery/cutlery, cooking equipment, utensils and serving tools
- Stove (four burner fan forced electric)
- Baine marie
The bar is equipped with the following, with the use of bar equipment attracting an additional hire fee:
- Glass washer
- Bar equipment
- Glass front cold room (3m X 3M with 3 glass doors)
- Glass washer
- 18 x 1600mm round tables
- 8 X 760mmx1830mm trestl tablerectangular tables (1.8m x 0.75m)
- 200 banquet chairs (silver with blue upholstery)
- Additional 100 stackable chairs available
The following equipment is available but must be requested at the time of lodging the Hall Hire Agreement Form.
- Electronic whiteboard
Forms and Information
|Conditions of Hire||Download|